E-commerce short for electronic commerce, is trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at least one part of the transaction's life cycle, although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail.
E-commerce businesses may employ some or all of the following:
- Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business electronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
Our department offers full-service, discovery, strategy, and implementation offerings for Direct to Consumer (DTC) and Business-to-Business (B2B) advertisers.
We are not an above-the-line agency that doesn’t understand the blocking and tackling needed to launch a sustainable business, nor a consultancy that’s solely obsessed with the bottom line and detached from the realities of the modern consumer. Our dual sets of knowledge complement each other to create informed, long-game strategies that focus on generating revenue and providing value to our clients’ consumers.
How we’re different:
• Breadth and depth of expertise in digital and eCommerce consulting
• Experience that spans categories such as CPG, Health & Beauty, Consumer Electronics, and more
• To-the-minute knowledge of new technology in digital advertising and eCommerce
• Collaborations with other forward-thinking partners
• Prioritization of both conversions and UX
Deep exploration of a brand’s existing digital ecosystem including tech stack, operational readiness and revenue sources, design optimization, and customers. We generate projections to help our clients see the big picture, as well as the nuanced mile-markers of their eCommerce business with reports that cover media, product, financials, and customer lifecycle forecasts for 3 years.
Consider us your go-to consultants for increasing visibility, conversions, and reviews on the marketplaces most important to your brand—from Amazon A+ pages to custom solutions for Target, Walmart, and beyond.
CRM Strategy & Implementation:
Customer Relationship Management has become increasingly important for generating ROI from the customer funnel. We have the strategic, creative, and analytical tools to help launch, grow, and nurture customers to increase their loyalty and action.
A detailed plan that spells out the appropriate mix of media channels to meet a brand’s revenue goals as well as the media expertise to implement it.
Direct to Consumer Site Builds and Infrastructure Development:
From identifying the appropriate selling platform to ensuring backend logistics are structured to support the business, we will create a direct to consumer site that’s optimized for conversion and primed to collect valuable data.
Affiliate Strategy & Management:
We evaluate a brand’s current presence and recommend enhancements, or set it up from scratch with the publisher networks that will create a new revenue stream for their business—all while optimizing along the way for growth.